Terms and Conditions
All bookings are subject to the Terms and Conditions. By using any of YourHound services and third party applications, you acknowledge that you have reviewed all terms of such services and agree to be bound by them.
- By using any of YourHound services and third party applications, you acknowledge that you have reviewed all terms of such services and agree to be bound by them.
- YourHound does not warrant that descriptions of products or services on this Site, or that any other content on this Site, is or are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- You agree to indemnify and not hold YourHound (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliated entities, and their respective successors and assignees) for any claims, demands, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this Agreement or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- YourHound’s fees are subject to change, at our discretion, without any notification.
- It is incumbent upon the client to confirm the service rates on the website, prior to requesting the service.
- It is incumbent upon the client to ensure that their personal and contact details are correct at all times.
- YourHound may use the client’s personal information to conduct a credit bureau check for the potential purpose of providing the client with any service. This information may be used to black list clients whom accounts are in arrears.
- YourHound reserves the right to direct certain promotions to a specific target group only.
- Clients shall, prior to services commencing, complete and submit to YourHound the required application form.
- Bookings are confirmed by proof of payment. Please note that late confirmation within less than 5 days of services commencing are charged an additional fee of R300.
- The number of walks as advertised may be completed every month. Walks are limited to the clients chosen package. Any additional walks that may be completed over and above the allocated package per month by YourHound members are used to build credits, which may be used, when YourHound members are not available.
- Any extra services requested as per advertised on the YourHound website are billed accordingly.
- Extra walks requested by the client may be included in the monthly invoice or may be sent on separate invoices. This must be paid prior to service commencement.
- Times and days may vary until a routine is established and the client will be updated.
- All walks will be standard walks. Depending on members and routes, dogs may be included in group walks.
- Monthly walks are not scheduled on public holidays or weekends, unless requested. Any extra services requested as per advertised on the YourHound website are billed accordingly.
- Walks cancelled by the client for whatever reason, including but not limited to unavailability, public holidays, vacations, grooming, change of collection address or illness, etc will be forfeited.
- Bookings are non refundable as YourHound members are scheduled a month in advance.
- Monthly walks may be paused over long weekends or major holidays. E.g. April, December and January festive period, as determined by YourHound. Billing will continue as normal. Any extra services requested as per advertised on the YourHound website are billed accordingly.
- Invoices are calculated in accordance with the rates displayed on the YourHound website.
- Bookings are confirmed by proof of payment. Please note that late confirmation within less than 5 days of services commencing are charged an additional fee of R300. Proof of payment email. accounts@email@example.com
- Payments are non-refundable due to members being booked in advance.
- Additional charges may apply if additional services are required by the client or at the discretion of the YourHound Member if the client is not available in the case of an emergency.
- YourHound will schedule monthly walks through out the day, from Monday to Friday.
- YourHound walking schedule may be subject to change and will be communicated with the client.
- All walks are flexible and determined by the YourHound members. If the client prefers a specific time and date, the client has the option to choose another package and will be billed accordingly.
- Any additional walks that may be completed by YourHound members over and above the monthly packages are used to build up credits, which may be used, when YourHound members are not available.
- Credits cannot be used in exchange for walks that are missed due to the dog’s unavailability or cash or refunds.
- Credits for walks that may be in arrears will forfeit if packages are downgraded or cancelled.
- The below services attract additional fees and may or may not be mentioned on the YourHound website:
- Key collection/drop offs are charged at R150.
- Call out fee or Collection and delivery is charged at R300 per 30 min.
- A surcharge will be added to the price of any products purchased on behalf of the client. e.g pet food and products, key replacements etc.
- Payment by a client or any third party in respect of any amount due to YourHound shall constitute the customer’s acknowledgement that he/ she is bound by these Rules, and by any amendment hereto.
- Full payment for services is to be made prior to commencement of services.
- YourHound does not offer monthly credit and/ or refunds.
- Payments are due in advance and in the manner as determined by YourHound, as displayed per invoice.
- Where payment has not been received by the due date, YourHound shall reserve the right to suspend all services until the account is settled and additional fees may apply. The client will remain liable for the full account as members are scheduled and booked in advance.
- Invoices are subject to change and may be re-receipted if errors, incomplete information and the content is found to be incorrect. Clients will be responsible for payment of the correct invoice.
- On receipt of payment, YourHound will reserve the appointment and the client accepts the booking as confirmed.
- Where a client has paid an account, he/ she shall, in support of their claim, submit a proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. No payment notification is to be placed on the clients communication group.
- Additional costs may be incurred should the service be required outside the 10km service area, at a rate deemed appropriate by YourHound.
- Totals indicated in the application form are based on the information provided by the client. Any errors will be updated and billed accordingly.
- If payment is not made within the due date noted on the invoice, 5% of the total outstanding amount will be billed for each day that the payment is overdue.
- Failure to pay an amount due to YourHound will result in the cancellation of all bookings and services and debt collection will commence.
- One calendar month’s notice is required in writing if the client would like to downgrade or cancel any of the dog walking services.
- YourHound will continue to invoice for services until a written notice for cancelation of the service is received.
- YourHound and members will not be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet.
- Clients accept full liability for any loss or damage caused by the pet whilst in the care of YourHound members.
- Clients are financially responsible for any loss or damage to their own, and third-party, property by the pet.
- YourHound will not accept bookings for badly behaved pets or aggressive animals.
- YourHound may terminate an engagement immediately if it is thought that a pet is badly behaved or aggressive either towards humans or other animals.
- Clients will be liable if their pet injures a third party, human or animal.
- Clients will be contacted in the event of an emergency. Clients must provide YourHound with the contact number of a trusted third party should the owner be unreachable.
- A call out fee is charged at R300 per half hour if services are required outside of the scheduled walk.
- YourHound reserves the right to make decisions regarding your animals health providing it is at all times acting in the best interest of the pet, and on the advice of a veterinary surgeon.
- Clients are responsible for payment of any veterinary fees incurred by YourHound and members.
- Your dogs may be walked/ run off leads, unless otherwise specified by the owner.
- We will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk if necessary due to extreme weather conditions for the safety of both the dogs and the member.